Friday, March 30, 2018

Recap of 2015

If you haven't noticed, I've been pretty active on Facebook lately, posting a ton of pictures from the past three years on both my personal page and two of the public pages I manage for our ministry, Camp Bellevue, and The Campbell Family in Ecuador. Shameless plug: if you are on Facebook, you can like/follow these pages to keep up with our ministry goings-on.

Since I am so far behind on the blog, I thought the easiest way to recap the past couple of years would be to simply post links of these various Facebook albums. I do an annual photo recap on my personal page each year. This, taken with the albums on the two public pages should give a fairly complete picture of what 2015 looked like for our family and ministry (Please note: On my personal page, I have my privacy set to "friends only," so if you are not my friend on Facebook, you will be unable to view the first album. The albums on our ministry pages are all public, and anyone can view those, even if you don't have a Facebook account.)

Enjoy looking back on 2015 with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment