We recently brought an Ecuadorian evangelist on staff at the camp, primarily to work with the kids in our after-school program and their families. He will also help with the Tabacundo church, and at some point in the future, with a new church-plant. We are seeking a church (or churches) to sponsor Guillermo and his family in this important ministry. Please contact us for more information about what this would entail.
Special, or one-time ministry-related needs seem to crop up continually! Additionally, we can always use extra funds to improve the facilities at Camp Bellevue. If you desire to send a gift, contributions may be sent to our sponsoring church, the Bellevue Church of Christ in Bellevue, WA:
Bellevue Church of Christ
1212 104th Ave. SE
Bellevue, WA 98004
* Checks should be made payable to the church with the words "Campbell Support" (for us personally) or "Camp Bellevue" (for the camp) on the memo line.Interested in getting involved with Camp Bellevue? Here are just a few ways you can do that:
- Join the Family Mission Trip. (We plan to put one of these together every year -- this July, we will host the first one! We are designing them to be family-friendly and to involve every person, big and small. About half of the participants this year are children!)
- Apply for a summer internship (college students and young adults).
- If you have a church group or youth group that you would like to bring down for a short-term mission project, we can tailor a trip (with enough advance notice) to fit your group's needs and giftedness. We have lots of ideas for projects both here at the camp and in the surrounding community.
- Have a gift or talent that you want to use to creatively bless the ministry here? Please share your ideas with us!