Friday, October 13, 2006

Seven Months Old



I am seven months old and just as cute as can be. I weigh 20.5 pounds (nearly triple my birth weight) and am 27 inches long. I am in the 95th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. My mommy and daddy can't believe how big I am getting. Our shipment with my 6-9 month size clothes got here just in time. I was about to bust out the seams on all my 3-6 month clothes!

I love trying new foods, playing with my rubber duckies in the bath, watching "Sesame Street," and cheering for my cousins at their soccer games. They are the star players on their team. I want to be just like Robbie and Johnny when I get big. I can push up into a crawling position now, and I know I am supposed to be able to go places on my hands and knees, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to coordinate everything. Sometimes I get really frustrated, so I just start yelling. Then my mommy or daddy comes and rescues me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you guys, we wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you and loving you. Alex is getting SOOO BIG. Wow! He looks a lot like his Daddy too! Mark's in China this week and we've been packing up things to move. Sorry for our negligence in communicating with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, you are one handsome happy guy. Someday you will realize how very special and blessed you are to have the parents that you do! I love you! Nyanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. Thanks for sharing the pics...you remain in our prayers - nicole & jason

    ReplyDelete