Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nyanya and Babu Visit Portland

My Nyanya and Babu came to visit me in Portland for two weeks in November. It was great to see them again after so many months. This time, I could actually play and interact with them. We had a lot of fun together. Here are some pictures from their time in Portland.

Nyanya and I read books. . .

. . . and played the piano together.

Babu let me try on his really cool Indiana Jones hat!

We played on the floor together.

On day, we went to OMSI to see the special "Star Wars" exhibition. Daddy and I had our picture taken with Chewy. He's really tall and hairy. Chewy, I mean.

And Babu posed next to Darth Vader.

And Nyanya, Mommy, and me posed with Princess Leia, R2-D2, and C-3PO.

I was fascinated with the huge marble run.

Also, while Nyanya and Babu were in Portland, we celebrated my first Thanksgiving. We had a big family dinner in the fellowship hall at the Eastside church with relatives from both Mommy's and Daddy's sides of the family. I tried turkey and pumpkin pie for the first time, and I also ate lots of mashed potatoes and gravy and Mommy's rockin' sweet potato casserole!

My great-grandma Nadine celebrated her 80th birthday while Nyanya and Babu were here. We had a big birthday bash at the Metro church. Here's a picture of four generations that was taken at her party.

Stay tuned for pictures from my trip to Michigan in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment