Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally...

...we managed to get a halfway decent picture of the four of us. It will do until we can get to a studio for a professional portrait, probably sometime this fall. This was taken last Sunday. We are wearing our matching Angolan outfits. A seamstress in Angola made Rusty's shirt for him while we were there last summer. She had some fabric left over, so she gave it to me, and I made a wrap skirt for myself -- you can barely see it in the picture. The shirts the boys are wearing, I made with some of the leftover scraps of fabric. (Thanks to my crafty teammate, Teague, for the idea!)

2 comments:

  1. The boys shirts look great! Do you have enough scrap fabric to make them bigger ones as they grow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...together! I was beginning to wonder if you all lived in two different states!

    ReplyDelete