Monday, March 27, 2006

Meeting Nyanya and Babu


487439257106_0_ALB
Originally uploaded by rustyandlaura.
Nyanya and Babu (that's "grandmother" and "grandfather" in Swahili) came all the way from America, just to visit me. I guess that makes me a pretty special little boy. They arrived in Japan the day after I was born and stayed for 2 weeks. We had a lot of fun together. I can't wait to see them again at Christmas!



477287257106_0_ALB
Originally uploaded by rustyandlaura.
Nyanya and Babu brought over 3 pieces of luggage filled with nothing but presents for me! There was a super cool Jeep stroller, a playmat, some beautiful handmade baby blankets, some books and toys, and lots and lots of clothes! Thanks to everyone who sent gifts to Nyanya and Babu for them to bring. Mommy said it was like having another baby shower, except without the cake and punch and the silly games.

1 comment:

  1. Laura,
    Loved the pictures. I would love to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete