Friday, March 14, 2008

Fundraising Begins

I have mentioned before that our family will be traveling to Angola this summer with the rest of our team on a survey trip. It goes without saying that a trip of this nature is not cheap; and so we begin the fundraising process. This week, Rusty and I finally got our first batch of fundraising letters (over 100 of them) mailed off. And more should follow next week.

It occured to me as I was folding letters and stuffing envelopes this afternoon, that I don't have mailing addresses for all of our blogging buddies. And we certainly don't want to overlook anyone who might be interested in contributing to our survey trip expenses! :) So, have a look at the letter (just click the link below), and if the Spirit so moves you, please... give generously!

http://rustyandlaura.googlepages.com/fundraisingletter1.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment